Our company has edited sets and costumes for theatrical performances, which took place both in the Ancient Theaters of our country, as well as on Theater stages.
- “Eumenides” of Aeschylus 2004 – Σεπτ. 2004.
It is a theatrical production play of Anna Synodinou (†), with the same as leading actor, both in the ancient theater of Epidaurus and in Herodeion in Athens, as well as in other theaters of Greece.
The sceneries of the theatre play of the scenographer and costume designer Mrs. Laloula Chryssikopoulou were simple and compact, mainly wooden constructions with curved levels and movable parts, which were showing the symbolisms of the performance.
Their colors were of natural wood highlighting the symbolisms of the olive tree.
Set Designer– Costume designer: Laloula Chryssikopoulou.
Assistant Set Designer – costume designer: Elena Bairaktari, Aliki Arnaouti.
Date of study and construction: 2004.
Theatre performance: August-September 2004
- “The House of Bernarda Alba“, Federico Garcia Lorca, Staging: Petros Damoulis, 2003
- “The seagull”, Anton Chekhov, Theatre Workshop of Aigeira, 2004
- “The 3 sisters”, Anton Chekhov, Staging: University of Athens, 2003-4
- “Da” Hugh Leonard, Theatre Workshop of Aigeira, 2012
- “Vodka Molotov”, Neil Simon, Theatre Workshop of Aigeira, 2015
- “Arkas” Theatre Workshop of Aigeira, 2016
Theater space of the theatre workshop in Aigeira
Object of the study- detailed design -adaptation instructions for unskilled personnel, surveillance.